- Author: Sanjib Bhattacharya
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 494 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: February 19, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084ZJW2J9
- ISBN-10: 0128174587
- ISBN-13: 9780128174586
Metal Oxide Glass Nanocomposites – eBook PDF
Bhattacharya’s Metal Oxide Glass Nanocomposites (PDF) covers recent developments in metal oxide glass nanocomposites, including a discussion of synthesis methods, properties, characterization methods, and the most promising applications. The ebook discusses electronic and ionic conduction mechanisms of this material system with an eye towards device applications. It also provides a comprehensive review of the material’s useful properties and structure at a technical level that is appropriate for materials physicists, scientists and engineers, and chemists.
- Reviews a wide range of the most relevant applications, such as photonics, electronic, biomedical, and thermoelectric
- Considers the advantages and disadvantages in detail of metal oxide glass nanocomposites for utilization in key applications
- Includes a comprehensive overview of metal oxide glass nanocomposite, including its magnetic properties, optical properties, dielectric properties, mechanical properties, electronic transport, and more
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Metal Oxide Glass Nanocomposites in PDF.