(eBook pdf) Wildlife Management and Conservation: Contemporary Principles and Practices
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
A definitive textbook for students of wildlife management.,Wildlife Management and Conservation presents a clear overview of the management and conservation of animals, their habitats, and how people influence both. The relationship among these three components of wildlife management is explained in chapters written by leading experts and is designed to prepare wildlife students for careers in which they will be charged with maintaining healthy animal populations; finding ways to restore depleted populations while reducing overabundant, introduced, or pest species; and managing relationships among various human stakeholders.,Topics covered in this book include,• The definitions of wildlife and management • Human dimensions of wildlife management • Animal behavior • Predator–prey relationships • Structured decision making • Issues of scale in wildlife management • Wildlife health • Historical context of wildlife management and conservation • Hunting and trapping • Nongame species • Nutrition ecology • Water management • Climate change • Conservation planning,ISBN-13: 978-1421409863,ISBN-10: 9781421409863 (eBook pdf) Wildlife Management and Conservation: Contemporary Principles and Practices