(eBook pdf) Trauma Doesn’t Stop at the School Door: Strategies and Solutions for Educators
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Recipient of the 2021 Delta Kappa Gamma Educators Book Award.,This book explores how educational institutions have failed to recognize and effectively address the symptoms of trauma in students of all ages. Given the prevalence of traumatic events in our world, including the COVID-19 pandemic, Gross argues that it is time for educational institutions and those who work within them to change their approaches and responses to traumatic symptoms that manifest in students in schools and colleges. These changes can alter how and what we teach, how we train teachers, how we structure our calendars and create our schedules, how we address student behavior and disciplinary issues, and how we design our physical space. Drawing on real-life examples and scenarios that will be familiar to educators, this resource provides concrete suggestions to assist institutions in becoming trauma-responsive environments, including replicable macro- and microchanges.,Book Features:,ISBN-13: 978-0807764107,ISBN-10: 0807764108 (eBook pdf) Trauma Doesn’t Stop at the School Door: Strategies and Solutions for Educators