(eBook pdf) Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration, intended to serve as a resource for courses in transportation engineering, emphasizes transportation in an overall systems perspective. It can serve as a textbook for an introductory course or for upper-level undergraduate and first-year graduate courses. This book, unlike the widely used textbook, Traffic and Highway Engineering, serves a different purpose and is intended for a broader audience. Its objective is to provide an overview of transportation from a multi-modal viewpoint rather than emphasizing a particular mode in great detail. By placing emphasis on explaining the environment in which transportation operates, this book presents the “”big picture”” to assist students in understanding why transportation systems operate as they do and the role they play in a global society.,ISBN-13: 978-0534952891,ISBN-10: 0534952895 (eBook pdf) Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration (1st edition)