(eBook pdf) Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion (2nd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
An award-winning textbook revealing the inner workings of the body in motion. Join author Andrew Biel on a unique and fascinating journey as he helps you build — step by step — a human body in motion! Instead of dissecting the body into smaller, isolated pieces, Trail Guide to Movement takes the unique approach of building the body into larger, interconnected components. This award-winning textbook is written with the same encouraging voice and subtle humor as the iconic Trail Guide to the Body, making the study of human movement easy to understand, captivating, and memorable. And, to reinforce your knowledge, you’ll find review questions at the end of chapters. With the purchase of Trail Guide to Movement, students automatically gain free access to videos that augment lessons found in the text.,ISBN-13: 9780998785059,ISBN-10: 0998785059,ISBN-13: 9780998266312,ISBN-10: 0998266310 (eBook pdf) Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion (2nd edition)