(eBook pdf) Tort Law for Paralegals (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Here is broad coverage of all the key topics in tort law that paralegals need to know, written in an engaging style with plenty of examples and illustrations. With an understanding of how law firms function in the real world, students develop practical skills¿assessing cases for settlement value, investigating claims, billing hours, evaluating insurance policies, and more. One hypothetical case runs through Tort Law for Paralegals, providing a coherent framework for illustrating a multitude of topics. Forms and court documents relevant to this case are included in the appendix. A well-developed pedagogy features chapter objectives; “Issue at a Glance” boxes that summarize important legal concepts; marginal definitions; a wealth of figures, tables, and diagrams; Key Terms, Review Questions, and “Applying What You Have Learned” exercises; case excerpts; and features that prepare students for their jobs such as “Skills You Need in the Real World,” “Life of a Paralegal,” and a list of Web sites for gathering more information. Ethical issues are highlighted, with a separate section on ethics at the end of each chapter.,ISBN-13: 978-1454896227,ISBN-10: 1454896221 (eBook pdf) Tort Law for Paralegals (6th edition)