(eBook pdf) The Legal Research and Writing Handbook: A Basic Approach for Paralegals (8th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
With clear explanations, examples, and visual aids, The Legal Research and Writing Handbook, Eighth Edition by Andrea Yelin and Hope Viner Samborn offers complete coverage of a complex subject in a student-friendly, accessible text. In this thoroughly updated new edition, the authors continue to keep pace with legal research, citation, and technology in todays law firms. This practical text focuses on efficient research processes and techniques for both traditional and electronic sources, along with step-by-step instruction through each stage of the legal writing process, from prewriting strategies, to revising. The text is enhanced with examples and visual aids, expert writing and practice tips, hands-on exercises, ethics alerts, up-to-date web resources, and easy-to-navigate page design. Excellent exercises are provided to reinforce student learning.,Key Features:,ISBN-13: 978-1454896388,ISBN-10: 1454896388 (eBook pdf) The Legal Research and Writing Handbook: A Basic Approach for Paralegals (8th edition)