(eBook pdf) The Intentional Relationship Occupational Therapy and Use of Self (2nd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
This groundbreaking book addresses a critical aspect of the occupational therapy practice—the art and science of building effective therapeutic relationships with clients. A distinguished clinician, scientist, and educator, Renée Taylor, PhD, has defined a conceptual practice model, the Intentional Relationship Model, to identify how the client and the therapist each contribute to the unique interpersonal dynamic that becomes the therapeutic relationship. She emphasizes how therapists must act deliberately, thoughtfully, and with vigilant anticipation of the challenges and breakthroughs that have the potential to influence the course of the relationship.,ISBN-13: 978-0803669772,ISBN-10: 0803669771 (eBook pdf) The Intentional Relationship Occupational Therapy and Use of Self (2nd edition)