(eBook pdf) The Human Record: Sources of Global History, Volume I: To 1500 (8th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
THE HUMAN RECORD is the leading primary source reader for the World History course, providing balanced coverage of the global past. Each volume contains a blend of visual and textual sources that are often paired or grouped together for comparison, as in the Multiple Voices feature. A prologue entitled “Primary Sources and How to Read Them” appears in each volume and serves as a valuable pedagogical tool. Approximately one-third of the sources in the Eighth Edition are new, and these documents continue to reflect the myriad experiences of the peoples of the world.,ISBN-13: 978-1285870236,ISBN-10: 1285870239 (eBook pdf) The Human Record: Sources of Global History, Volume I: To 1500 (8th edition)