(eBook pdf) The Family: Diversity, Inequality, and Social Change (3rd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Learn the story—and the sociology—behind the data about today’s families.,Philip Cohen’s The Family is an accessible, data-driven introduction to contemporary sociological thinking on families. Drawing on his expertise as a sociologist, demographer, and a teacher, Cohen uses data to elucidate key trends in family life and to show how the story of today’s families is a story of diversity, inequality, and social change. In the Third Edition, Cohen has strengthened the book’s coverage of same-sex relationships and revamped the treatment of gender identity, highlighting the most current research and data throughout the text. Innovative pedagogy, including more robust in-text workshops, get students thinking sociologically about their own families and relationships.,ISBN-13: 978-0393537314,ISBN-10: 0393537315 (eBook pdf) The Family: Diversity, Inequality, and Social Change (3rd edition)