(eBook pdf) The Art of Peace and Relaxation Workbook (8th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
The perfect companion to Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being, Eighth Edition, this workbook contains more than 130 stress management exercises that will show you how to withstand the pressures of whatever stress may come your way. Collectively, these surveys, questionnaires, inventories, journal entries, and worksheets are designed as a comprehensive action plan to help you develop effective coping skills and learn to use proven relaxation techniques. As you complete these exercises, you will see how easy it is to make stress management a part of your daily routine, achieve total mind-body-spirit wellness, and stop “victim consciousness.” You will learn how to understand and resolve the causes of your stress and relieve and minimize the physical symptoms that accompany stress. Applicable Courses: The perfect companion to Brian Luke Seaward’s Managing Stress, Eighth Edition for any Stress Management course.,ISBN-13: 978-1284044393,ISBN-10: 1284044394 (eBook pdf) The Art of Peace and Relaxation Workbook (8th edition)