(eBook pdf) The Art of Listening: Conversations with Cellists (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
In The Art of Listening , Anthony Arnone interviews 13 of the top cello teachers of our time, sharing valuable insights about performing, teaching, music, and life. While almost every other aspect of twenty-first-century life has been changed by technological advancements, the art of playing and teaching the cello has largely remained the same. Our instruments are still made exactly the same way and much of what we learn is passed on by demonstration and word of mouth from generation to generation. We are as much historians of music as we are teachers of the instrument.,The teaching lineage in the classical music world has formed a family tree of sorts with a select number of iconic names at the top of the tree, such as Pablo Casals, Gregor Piatigorsky, and Leonard Rose. A large percentage of professional cellists working today studied with these giants of the cello world, or with their students. In addition to discussing the impact of these masters and their personal experience as their students, the renowned cellists interviewed in this book touch on a variety of topics from teaching philosophies to how technology has changed classical music.,ISBN-13: 978-1433162930,ISBN-10: 1433162938 (eBook pdf) The Art of Listening: Conversations with Cellists (1st edition)