(eBook pdf) Self-Leadership: The Definitive Guide to Personal Excellence (2nd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Written by the scholars who first developed the theory of self-leadership, Self-Leadership: The Definitive Guide to Personal Excellence by Christopher P. Neck, Charles C. Manz, and Jeffery D. Houghton offers powerful yet practical advice for leading oneself to personal excellence. Grounded in the most recently published, cutting-edge self-leadership research, this milestone book is based on a simple yet revolutionary principle: first learn to lead yourself, and you will then be able to effectively lead others. This inclusive approach to self-motivation and self-influence equips readers with the strategies and tips they need to build a strong foundation in the study of management, as well as enhancing their own personal effectiveness. The updated Second Edition resonates with today’s students by featuring contemporary examples and showcasing a greater degree of diversity throughout.,New to this Edition (eBook pdf) Self-Leadership: The Definitive Guide to Personal Excellence (2nd edition)