(eBook pdf) Retail Buying: From Basics to Fashion (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
“ The best retail buying book available. It combines concepts with actual calculations. This provides you with a better understanding of the topics. ” Katherine Annette Burnsed, University of South Carolina, USA,Learn the skills needed to become a successful buyer in any area of retail. The book has step-by-step instructions for typical buying tasks, such as identifying and understanding potential customers, creating a six-month merchandising plan, and developing sales forecasts. It covers math concepts throughout and shows you how to analyze and interpret data with practice problems to prepare you for the profession. You’ll also learn about important retailing trends, including global buying and sourcing, omni-channel retailing, online retailing, mobile technologies, and social media in case studies.,STUDIO resources include: – Chapter self-quiz questions with scored results and personalized study tips – Glossary flashcards help build industry vocabulary – Downloadable Excel spreadsheets to complete the end of chapter Spreadsheet Skills exercises and assignments – Printable worksheets featuring step-by-step solutions to common retail buying math problems – Links to author-curated videos showing retail math concepts and formulas,ISBN-10 : 1501331973,ISBN-13 : 978-1501331978,You need different e-book? Request it here .,After purchase, the download link will be delivered to your email as soon as possible.,Your payment is secured with PayPal Buyer Protection. (eBook pdf) Retail Buying: From Basics to Fashion (6th edition)