(eBook pdf) Psychotic Disorders: Comprehensive Conceptualization and Treatments (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Psychotic Disorders: Comprehensive Conceptualization and Treatments emphasizes a dimensional approach to psychosis–one of the most fascinating manifestations of altered brain behavior–that cuts across a broad array of psychiatric diagnoses from schizophrenia to affective psychosis and organic disorders like epilepsy and dementias. Written by an international roster of over seventy leading experts in the field, this volume comprehensively reviews, critiques, and integrates available knowledge on the etiology, mechanisms, and treatments of psychotic disorders, and outlines ways forward in both research and clinical practice towards more objective, mechanistically-based definitions of psychotic disorders. Chapters address topics such as psychosis phenomenology, biomarkers and treatments, the overlaps and interfaces between psychiatric disorders within the psychosis dimension, and novel disease definitions. Furthermore, the volume incorporates findings on potential mechanisms, bridges between various system levels (i.e., genetic, epigenetic, molecular and cellular, brain circuit and function, psychological, social, environmental and cultural) and their interactions, as well as the potential role in causation and/or mediation in psychotic disorders. Finally, the volume outlines a broad array of treatment approaches, from the readily available (e.g., psychopharmacology, various modalities of psychotherapy) to the experimental (e.g., cognitive interventions, neuromodulation). With a concluding section of forward perspectives conjecturing future directions and related challenges, this book aspires to stimulate new knowledge, generate novel frameworks, and carry new directions forward on psychotic disorders.,ISBN-13: 978-0190653279,ISBN-10: 0190653272 (eBook pdf) Psychotic Disorders: Comprehensive Conceptualization and Treatments (1st edition)