(eBook pdf) Personal Financial Planning (14th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Knowing what to do with your money is more important than ever. Billingsley/Gitman/Joehnk’s market-leading PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING, 14E , provides the tools, techniques, and understanding you need to define and achieve your financial goals. You will find the numerous practical examples, illustrations, and reliance on common sense that is engaging and refreshingly concrete. Features such as You Can Do It Now, the Financial Impact of Personal Choices, Financial Fact or Fantasy, Financial Planning Tips, Financial Road Signs, and Behavior Matters keep the material relevant and vital to facing a life time of important personal financial decisions. The 14th edition is packed with information relevant to you–for example, changing spending habits for the better, knowing the right questions to ask a financial adviser, using tips on budgeting and planning for retirement, knowing what to look for when choosing a bank, knowing whether to buy or lease a car, knowing what’s important when buying your first home, and choosing the right credit card. All-new features teach you to use today’s critical financial tools and technology, including financial planning software. CFP practice questions provide valuable practice. The MindTap online learning systems helps you complete your homework and achieve the grade you want.,ISBN-13: 978-1305636613,ISBN-10: 1305636619 (eBook pdf) Personal Financial Planning (14th edition)