(eBook pdf) Operations and Supply Chain Management (10th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Russell and Taylor’s Operations and Supply Chain Management, 10th Edition is designed to teach students understand how to create value and competitive advantage along the supply chain in a rapidly changing global environment. Beyond providing a solid foundation, this course covers increasingly important OM topics of sustainability, corporate social responsibility, global trade policies, securing the supply chain, and risk and resilience. Most importantly, Operations Management, Tenth Edition makes the quantitative topics easy for students to understand and the mathematical applications less intimidating. Appropriate for all business students, this course takes a balanced approach to the foundational understanding of both qualitative and quantitative operations management processes.,ISBN-13: 9781119577652,ISBN-10: 1119577659,ISBN-13: 9781119577645,ISBN-10: 1119577640 (eBook pdf) Operations and Supply Chain Management (10th edition)