(eBook pdf) On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College, Career, and Life (9th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
ON COURSE: STRATEGIES FOR CREATING SUCCESS IN COLLEGE AND IN LIFE, 9th Edition, empowers you with the tools you need to take charge of your academic and lifelong success. A self-assessment at the beginning of the text helps you identify behaviors and beliefs you may wish to change in order to achieve more of your potential in college and in life. Through short articles and distinctive guided journal entries, the author encourages you to explore and develop eight keys to your success: personal responsibility, self-motivation, self-management, interdependence, self-awareness, lifelong learning, emotional intelligence, and self-esteem. As you develop these skills, you’ll find yourself making more effective choices and achieving greater success in college and in life. “Healthy Choices” and “At Work” articles will teach you strategies for making wise choices in college and beyond.,ISBN-13: 978-0357022689,ISBN-10: 0357022688 (eBook pdf) On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College, Career, and Life (9th edition)