(eBook pdf) Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (4th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
The Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 4th Edition, is an essential document for every nurse practicing in the United States. The scope of practice statement answers the who, what, when, where, how, and why questions of nursing. The standards provide authoritative statements of the actions and behaviors that all registered nurses are expected to competently perform, regardless of role, population, specialty, and setting. Each standard is accompanied by detailed competencies for the three practice levels. The product of extensive thought work by many registered nurses, this new edition provides: A revised and contemporary definition of nursing An extensive discussion of respect, equity, inclusion, and social justice The new ANA Professional Nursing Model and the revised Model Representing Regulation of Professional Nursing Practice An expanded discussion of the application of ethics in nursing A complete picture of the dynamic and complex practice of nursing and its membership and evolving boundaries. 18 national standards of practice and professional performance and their accompanying competencies This premier professional resource informs and guides nurses in their vital work providing safe, quality, and competent care. It is a must-have for every registered nurse.,ISBN-13: 9780999308868,ISBN-10: 0999308866,ISBN-13: 9780999308882,ISBN-10: 0999308882 (eBook pdf) Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (4th edition)