(eBook pdf) Modern Latin America (9th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Now thoroughly updated in its ninth edition, Modern Latin America is a vivid interpretive history and a leading interdisciplinary text in the field. Featuring stimulating, anecdotal boxes, it uses case studies to discuss the primary countries and patterns of development in the region over the past 200 years. At every juncture, Peter H. Smith and James N. Green continue the impeccable scholarship of Thomas E. Skidmore. They examine such central themes as the Iberian New World interaction, racial prejudices and policy, economic strategies, military developments, and U.S. interventionism in Latin America.,ISBN-13: 978-0190674656,ISBN-10: 0190674652 (eBook pdf) Modern Latin America (9th edition)