(eBook pdf) Microeconomics (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
With its signature storytelling style and coverage of current issues and events, Nobel laureate and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman and co-author, Robin Wells’s best-seller is the most effective textbook available for explaining how economic concepts play out in our world.,This new edition offers incisive new insight into market power and externalities in microeconomics, updated analysis of long-run growth, and extensive coverage of the economic impacts and policy responses to the coronavirus pandemic in macroeconomics,ISBN-13: 978-1319245283,ISBN-10: 1319245285 (eBook pdf) Microeconomics (6th edition)