(eBook pdf) Media Strategies: Managing Content, Platforms and Relationships (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Media Strategies maps the complex and disruptive media environment for the communication professional and provides the tools and methods to work effectively within it.,Increasingly, communication professionals need to be accomplished content managers, capable of employing an arsenal of multi-media tactics across different platforms. This book presents new and innovative approaches to media relations, brand journalism and content management, providing practitioners with the tools to creatively develop, share and deliver strategic media assets and ideas that cut through the cluttered digital environment. The authors also demonstrate that personal and traditional skills are as important as ever, including the ability to tell stories, create memorable media pitches, write and lay-out media materials, and develop credibility and trust in relationships.,Media Strategies sets a new agenda for anyone seeking to build a career as a professional communicator. It includes examples from around the world, from corporate, political, government, not-for-profit and activist communication and public relations practice.,‘The game has changed. Communications professionals should look to this as their guide when navigating a swiftly changing media landscape.’ Ross Healy, Brand Social Media Specialist,‘ Media Strategies cuts through the hype to show how you can build your skills and excel as a communicator in both traditional media and the disruptive digital media platforms.’ Elissa Trezia, Financial Technology PR Executive, Indonesia,‘An excellent guide to the complex media landscape.’ Catherine Archer, Academic Chair, Strategic Communication, Murdoch University,ISBN-13: 978-0367718749,ISBN-10: 036771874X (eBook pdf) Media Strategies: Managing Content, Platforms and Relationships (1st edition)