(eBook pdf) Mathematics for Retail Buying (9th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Mathematics for Retail Buying, Ninth Edition, introduces merchandising and retailing students to the most important concepts in retail math through step-by-step examples with practice problems and solutions. Coverage begins with the skeletal profit and loss statement, and moves through retail pricing and repricing of merchandise, markups, markdowns, the retail method of inventory, six-month, and assortment planning. This new edition introduces a practical approach that incorporates actual retail scenarios and concepts that are relevant to the fashion industry today. There is also a focus on mathematical factors that affects the gross margin and profitability, key to the success of any merchandise buyer or planner. New to this Edition · Updated mathematical practice problems with selected answers in the back of the book for review · Updated case studies reflect realistic and practical merchandising situations.,ISBN-13: 978-1501356704,ISBN-10: 1501356704 (eBook pdf) Mathematics for Retail Buying (9th edition)