(eBook pdf) Low Back Syndromes: Integrated Clinical Management (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Written by an interdisciplinary team, Low Back Syndromes is the first truly comprehensive multidisciplinary text for low back disorders. Because today’s patients expect their clinicians to possess an in-depth understanding of available treatments, this text covers the broad spectrum of clinical options currently available. From chiropractic to osteopathy, from medicine to physical therapy, from occupational medicine to evidence based health care, from psychology to surgery, from pain medicine to manipulation, from post-surgical rehabilitation to end-stage training of elite athletes, this is the first textbook to bring all the specialists together to allow clinicians direct access to state-of –the art standards of practice from a single source. Featuring internationally acclaimed contributors from a variety of specialties, this text is a practical guide for mastery of both traditional and newer techniques.,ISBN-13 : 978-0071374729 (eBook pdf) Low Back Syndromes: Integrated Clinical Management (1st edition)