(eBook pdf) iSpeak: Public Speaking for Contemporary Life (5th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
iSpeak is an integrated program that helps students practice, build confidence, and achieve success in public speaking. Connect Public Speaking provides students a wealth of resources to prepare and plan speeches, while LearnSmart ― McGraw-Hill’s proven adaptive learning system ― guides them toward mastery of key course concepts. Additionally, Connect’s highly flexible Speech Capture tool saves instructors valuable time in managing assignments and evaluating student speeches.,ISBN-13: 978-0078036880,ISBN-10: 0078036887 (eBook pdf) iSpeak: Public Speaking for Contemporary Life (5th edition)