(eBook pdf) Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Comprehensive, intelligent overview of all the key concepts covered in a typical introduction to paralegal studies course. Introduction to Paralegal Studies, Sixth Edition combines an introduction to law and legal concepts with practical information about what paralegals actually do in the legal system. A critical thinking approach used to introduce students to the study of law, encouraging them to interact with the materials through hypotheticals, examples, and well-designed questions. The text is divided into four parts, reflecting the topics addressed in an introductory course:,ISBN-13: 978-1454873426,ISBN-10: 1454873426 (eBook pdf) Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach (6th edition)