(eBook pdf) Introduction to Clinical Psychology: Bridging Science and Practice (9th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Thoroughly updated and revised, the ninth edition of this bestselling textbook introduces students to clinical psychology as a bridge between science and practice. Extensive revisions since the previous edition have resulted in the most accessible, up-to-date and thematically integrated edition of Introduction to Clinical Psychology yet, while maintaining the authority and accessibility students and instructors have come to rely on. Updates include: three new co-authors who are internationally recognized scholar-practitioners; illustrations of how psychologists use evidence-based practices to help clients; the fictional ‘Jackson family’ case studies, providing vivid examples of a family confronting numerous mental health challenges; ‘Thinking Scientifically’ sections in each chapter, which break down how students can think critically with conflicting findings and use them to draw conclusions; ‘In Review’ tables at the end of each major section prompting students to review the material and test their comprehension; and an expanded image program, printed in color for the first time.,ISBN-13: 978-1108484374,ISBN-10: 1108484379 (eBook pdf) Introduction to Clinical Psychology: Bridging Science and Practice (9th edition)