(eBook pdf) Introducing Psychology (3rd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Introducing Psychology provides readers with a comprehensive introduction to the discipline, as well as the tools they need to better understand themselves and improve their academic study habits. The text presents psychological research on learning, memory, motivation, and social behavior, and encourages students to apply these concepts to their personal study practices to inspire greater academic engagement.,Opening chapters define psychology, speak to the evolution of the discipline, and introduce foundational information regarding the brain and behavior. Additional chapters provide an overview of the various stages of human development, sensation and perception, consciousness, learning, and memory. Students learn how intelligence is measured, the relationship between motivation, emotion, and behavior, and a myriad of approaches to the study of personality. Key concepts of social psychology are introduced, as well as research-based information on stress, psychological disorders, and treatment for such disorders.,The third edition of the text features updated content that reflects the substantial and constantly growing research base in psychology.,Introducing Psychology is an excellent resource for foundational undergraduate courses in psychology.,ISBN-13: 9781516591039,ISBN-10: 1516591038,ISBN-13: 9781793505347,ISBN-10: 1793505349 (eBook pdf) Introducing Psychology (3rd edition)