(eBook pdf) Integrated Marketing Communications (5th Asia-Pacific edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Organisations continually use integrated marketing communications to achieve a competitive advantage and meet their marketing objectives. This 5th edition of Integrated Marketing Communications emphasises digital and interactive marketing, the most dynamic and crucial components to a successful IMC campaign today. Incorporating the most up-to-date theories and practice, this text clearly explains and demonstrates how to best select and co-ordinate all of a brand’s marketing communications elements to effectively engage the target market. Chapters adopt an integrative approach to examine marketing communications from both a consumer’s and marketer’s perspective. With a new chapter on digital and social marketing addressing the development of interactive media in IMC and new IMC profiles featuring Australian marketer’s, along with a wide range of local and global examples including: Spotify, Pandora, Snapchat, Palace Cinemas, Woolworths, KFC, Old Spice, Telstra, Colgate and QANTAS, this text has never been so relevant for students studying IMC today. Unique to the text, is a series of new student and instructor IMC videos showing students how key objectives in IMC theory are applied by real businesses.,ISBN-13: 9780170386517,ISBN-10: 0170386511,ISBN-13: 9780170282581,ISBN-10: 0170282589,Need different e-book? Request it here .,After purchase, the download link will be delivered to your email as soon as possible.,Your payment is secured by Stripe. (eBook pdf) Integrated Marketing Communications (5th Asia-Pacific edition)