(eBook pdf) Identity Development: Adolescence Through Adulthood (2nd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
This volume highlights identity development from early adolescence through late adulthood and provides a valuable resource for university students as well as human services professionals. This Second Edition of Identity Development: Adolescence Through Adulthood presents an overview of the five general theoretical orientations to the question of what constitutes identity, as well as the strengths and limitations of each approach. The volume then describes key biological, psychological, and contextual issues during each phase of adolescence and adulthood. Following these major adolescence and adulthood sections, selected issues that may pose identity challenges for some are presented.,New to the Second Edition:,ISBN-13: 978-0761929598,ISBN-10: 0761929592 (eBook pdf) Identity Development: Adolescence Through Adulthood (2nd edition)