(eBook pdf) Give Me Liberty!: An American History (6th edition, Volume 1)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
The leading U.S. history textbook, with a new focus on “Who is an American?”,A powerful text by an acclaimed historian, Give Me Liberty! delivers an authoritative, concise, and integrated American history. In the Sixth Edition, Eric Foner addresses a question that has motivated, divided, and stirred passionate debates: “Who is an American?” With new coverage of issues of inclusion and exclusion―reinforced by new primary source features in the text and a new secondary source tutorial online― Give Me Liberty! strengthens students’ most important historical thinking skills.,ISBN-13: 978-0393418248,ISBN-10: 0393418243 (eBook pdf) Give Me Liberty!: An American History (6th edition, Volume 1)