(eBook pdf) Essentials of Pharmacology for Health Professions (8th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Best-selling ESSENTIALS OF PHARMACOLOGY FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONS, 8e is the ideal resource to help you prepare for licensed practical nursing, medical assisting, and other allied health careers. Focusing on “need to know” drug information, it gives you the confidence to master pharmacology. Extremely reader friendly, this clear, concise book simplifies material into engaging and manageable chapters. By stressing clinical application, it also ensures you understand the “why” behind what you learn. Part I provides a solid foundation in basic pharmacologic principles. Part II covers drugs, sources, legal concerns, and medical uses. Chapters organize drugs by classifications and include their purpose, side effects, interactions, and precautions or contraindications. Patient education is highlighted for each category, while numerous reference tables help pull everything together for you by listing the most commonly prescribed drugs, dosages, available forms, and special considerations.,ISBN-13: 978-1337395892,ISBN-10: 1337395897 (eBook pdf) Essentials of Pharmacology for Health Professions (8th edition)