(eBook pdf) Essentials of Abnormal Psychology (8th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Through Durand, Barlow, and Hofmann’s Essentials of Abnormal Psychology, you’ll learn that psychological disorders are rarely caused by a single influence, but rooted in the interaction among multiple factors: biological, psychological, cultural, social, familial, and even political. A conversational writing style, consistent pedagogy, and real case profiles provide a realistic context for the scientific findings. These features show you the real people behind the DSM-5 criteria, the theories, and the research.,ISBN-13: 978-1337619370,ISBN-10: 9781337619370 (eBook pdf) Essentials of Abnormal Psychology (8th edition)