(eBook pdf) Delmar’s Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests: Organized Alphabetically (3rd edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
GUIDE TO LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS: ORGANIZED ALPHABETICALLY, Third Edition, provides essential information on more than 600 lab and diagnostic tests within a single, convenient volume. This all-in-one resource presents detailed, accurate information in an accessible, easy-to-use format. Trusted by professionals in the fields of medicine, nursing, medical technology, and more, this clear, concise guide enables users to quickly access critical information on tests and procedures while maintaining a strong focus on patient care. Now updated to reflect the latest research, trends, and best practices, the new Third Edition is an ideal resource for students and professionals alike.,ISBN-13: 978-1285053134,ISBN-10: 1285053133 (eBook pdf) Delmar’s Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests: Organized Alphabetically (3rd edition)