(eBook pdf) Core Questions in Philosophy: A Text with Readings (7th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Writing in an engaging lecture-style format , Elliott Sober shows students how philosophy is best used to evaluate many different kinds of arguments and to construct sound theories. Well-known historical texts are discussed, not as a means to honor the dead or merely to discuss what various philosophers have thought, but to engage with, criticize, and even improve ideas from the past. In addition—because philosophy cannot function apart from its engagement with the wider society—traditional and contemporary philosophical problems are brought into dialogue with the physical, biological, and social sciences. Text boxes highlight key concepts, and review questions, discussion questions, and a glossary of terms are also included.,ISBN-13: 978-1138487338,ISBN-10: 1138487333 (eBook pdf) Core Questions in Philosophy: A Text with Readings (7th edition)