(eBook pdf) Cognitive Psychology: In and Out of the Laboratory (2nd Canadian edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
This text includes all of the key features and basic findings from the field of cognitive psychology. Chapters are relatively short, in the hope instructors will supplement the text with other readings. This book is intended for a one-semester or one-term course for students who have already completed an introductory psychology course.,Cognitive Psychology: In and Out of the Laboratory is organized into four parts:,New to the Canadian Edition,ISBN-13: 978-1524977979,ISBN-10: 1524977977 (eBook pdf) Cognitive Psychology: In and Out of the Laboratory (2nd Canadian edition)