(eBook pdf) Clinical Exercise Physiology (4th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
As the profession of clinical exercise physiology continues to evolve, there is one cornerstone text that evolves along with it. Clinical Exercise Physiology, Fourth Edition With Web Resource, has been a mainstay in the field since its inception in 2003, and the revisions and additions to this latest rendition reinforce its elite status.,As the most comprehensive resource available, Clinical Exercise Physiology, Fourth Edition, provides greater coverage and depth of diseases than is typically found in most clinical exercise physiology textbooks. It thoroughly examines the effects of exercise on chronic disease and then investigates 24 chronic conditions, covering the scope of each disease as well as the pathophysiology, medications, and clinical applications. It also examines clinical considerations and exercise prescriptions for four special populations.,This fourth edition reflects the latest American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) standards and guidelines, making it an ideal resource for candidates preparing for ACSM Clinical Exercise Physiologist certification. In addition to updated content that aligns with current science and evidence-based practice guidelines, the fourth edition also incorporates the following:,• A closer and more up-to-date look at the state of the profession,• A new web resource featuring case studies that depict real-life scenarios,• A new chapter on Parkinson’s disease,• Enhanced coverage of exercise testing and exercise prescription, in separate chapters to delve deeper into each of those topics,• An expanded chapter on end-stage renal disease, to more broadly cover chronic kidney disease,• Significant revisions to chapters on metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and heart failure,ISBN-13: 978-1492546450,ISBN-10: 9781492546450 (eBook pdf) Clinical Exercise Physiology (4th edition)