(eBook pdf) Career Theory and Practice: Learning Through Case Studies (4th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
Career Theory and Practice: Learning Through Case Studies illustrates the process, theories, and application of career development counseling through a series of rich case studies integrated throughout the text. Authors Jane L. Swanson and Nadya A. Fouad use this case study approach to highlight the similarities and differences between the featured theories, as well as to illustrate proper technique and application. The fully revised Fourth Edition reflects a major reorganization of foundational material to highlight the importance of ethical practice, updates to all theory chapters, and the addition of two new chapters discussing recent theories.,ISBN-13: 978-1544333663,ISBN-10: 1544333668 (eBook pdf) Career Theory and Practice: Learning Through Case Studies (4th edition)