(eBook pdf) Brain & Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
In Brain & Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience , authors Bob Garrett and Gerald Hough showcase the ever-expanding body of research into the biological foundations of human behavior through a big-picture approach. With thought-provoking examples and a carefully crafted, vibrant visual program, the text allows any student to appreciate the importance and relevance of this field of study. New features to the Sixth Edition include fully revised learning objectives, a streamlined box feature program, an expanded collection of foundational animations, and updated research on timely topics such as drugs and addiction, sex and gender, and emotions and health.,ISBN-13: 978-1544373485,ISBN-10: 1544373481 (eBook pdf) Brain & Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience (6th edition)