(eBook pdf) Biology (13th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
The thirteenth edition of Biology is a traditional comprehensive introductory biology textbook with coverage from Cell Structure and Function to the Conservation of Biodiversity. The book which centers on the evolution and diversity of organisms is appropriate for any one- or two-semester biology course.Biology Thirteenth Edition uses concise precise writing to present the material as succinctly as possible enabling students—even non-majors—to master the foundational concepts before coming to class. “Before You Begin” “Following the Themes” and “Thematic Feature Readings” piece together the three major themes of the text—evolution nature of science and biological systems. Students are consistently engaged in these themes revealing the interconnectedness of the major topics in biology.Sylvia Mader is an icon of science education. Her dedication to her students coupled with her clear concise writing-style has benefited the education of thousands of students over the past three decades. Author Michael Windelspecht has played a critical role in integrating the trusted Mader series of textbooks with digital assets to improve outcomes for students. For over ten years Michael served as the Introductory Biology Coordinator at Appalachian State University—a program that enrolls over 4500 non-science majors annually in online traditional and hybrid environments. His current interests are in the analysis of data from digital learning platforms for the development of personalized microlearning assets and next generation publication platforms.,ISBN-13: 978-1259824906,ISBN-10: 125982490X (eBook pdf) Biology (13th edition)