(eBook pdf) Ballet: Beyond the Basics (1st edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
The clear writing style, vivid analogies, and illustrations that show movement come alive are among many features that make Ballet: Beyond the Basics a proven, indispensible guide. The rich historical tradition of ballet is foundational to Hammond’s approach to helping intermediate ballet students—those who are familiar with basic ballet terminology, understand correct body placement, and can easily perform elementary techniques— expand their technical development and artistic growth. Although written to encourage students and teachers who deal with the most challenging phase of ballet training, experienced dancers seeking to refresh their knowledge and enhance their level of achievement can benefit from Hammond’s reliable, timeless advice.,ISBN-13: 978-1577667186,ISBN-10: 1577667182 (eBook pdf) Ballet: Beyond the Basics (1st edition)