(eBook pdf) An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry (6th edition)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
For many people, taking some form of medication is part of everyday life, whether for mild or severe illness, acute or chronic disease, to target infection or to relieve pain. However for most it remains a mystery as to what happens once the drug has been taken into the body: how do the drugs actually work? Furthermore, by what processes are new drugs discovered and brought to market?,An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry , sixth edition, provides an accessible and comprehensive account of this fascinating multidisciplinary field. Assuming little prior knowledge, the text is ideal for those studying the subject for the first time. Part one of the book introduces the principles of drug action via targets such as receptors and enzymes. The book goes on to explore how drugs work at the molecular level (pharmacodynamics), and the processes involved in ensuring a drug meets its target (pharmacokinetics). Further sections cover the processes by which drugs are discovered and designed, and what has to happen before a drug can be made available to the public. The book concludes with a selection of current topics in medicinal chemistry, and a discussion of various key drug groups. The subject is brought to life throughout by engaging case studies highlighting particular drugs and the stories behind their discovery and development.,ISBN-13: 978-0198749691,ISBN-10: 9780198749691 (eBook pdf) An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry (6th edition)