(eBook pdf) Accounting Principles (7th Canadian edition, Volume 1)
This is a digital products PDF
- No deadline once you receive your Ebook downloadable PDF through your email, you can keep it forever and there is no deadline for using it
- Interactive Features Easily highlight text, take and share notes, search keywords, print pages, and more. Some titles have flashcards, definition look-up, and text-to-speech too.
- Your Device, Your Way Access online textbooks from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Mac vs PC? You’re covered.
- Go Online or Off No WiFi, no worries. You can read your digital textbooks PDFs without an internet connection
- Eco-Friendly & Cost Effective You can share the ebooks with your friends as you want
- Ebooks, Solution Manuals and Test Banks are digital files. Once they are sent to your email, there is no refund will be offered
- Cant find the book you want? Let me know and I will get the book for you
- For more info, please contact us
For over 15 years, Weygandt, Accounting Principles has been praised by both instructors and students across the country for its outstanding visual design, its carefully integrated pedagogy, and its excellent writing style and clarity of presentation. Our main focus continues to be ‘Student Success in Accounting’ and the new seventh edition package further enables both instructors and students to achieve successful learning outcomes. With this edition, we have added two new authors, Valerie Warren and Lori Novak. They bring fresh new ideas, updates, and continue to implement challenging accounting concepts through examples that are familiar to the student with a stepped-out pedagogy that breaks down complex topics making the material more manageable. This connection to their everyday lives helps build student motivation, a key driver of student time spent on assignments and ultimately their mastery of the concepts.,Accounting Principles , Seventh Canadian Edition enables students to become independent and successful learners by including a variety of additional resources, more opportunities to use new technology, and new features that empower students to apply what they have learned in the classroom to the world outside the classroom. The seamlessly integrated digital and print resources to accompany Accounting Principles , Seventh Canadian Edition offer additional tools for both instructors and students in order to help students succeed.,ISBN-10: 978-1-119-25408-9,ISBN-13: 978-1119254089 (eBook pdf) Accounting Principles (7th Canadian edition, Volume 1)